Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Whimsy Inspiration Challenge #12 - "Button It!"

Hi Everyone!!
It's time for a new Whimsy Inspiration Challenge!
This week we would like you to "Button It!" All you need is a least ONE button on your card/project.

I decided to use the adorable "Flower Blossom Tree", available in Natalie's Moon Cookie Gallery at Whimsy Stamps.
I used non-traditional Christmas colours just for something different, which meant I got to play with my cute Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses papers again! Now that I've dug into them I can't stop! (Don't panic, it's only a 6x6 pad so you can't get tooo sick of them!)

Hope you like my card!


And another angle...
So join us for this weeks Whimsy Inspiration Challenge #12 - "Button It".
You could win 5 Free Digital Stamps of your choice, so click on the link above and get creating!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges...
Shelly's Images TTT - Show us what you got!
Totally Papercrafts Challenges #89 - Layer upon Layer
Clearly Inspired Challenge #38 (CIC38) - Pink
Annabelle Stamps Challenge - Say It In...Pink, Green & Kraft
My Partner in Crafting Crime Challenge #34-Colour Challenge

Thanks for visiting, and have a great week!!
Love & Hugs,

Stamp: Image - "Flower Blossom Tree"  from Moon Cookie Gallery, available from Whimsy Stamps
Ink and Colour: Digi Image, Colored with Copics, Distress Inks Tumbled Glass for shading.
Paper: Cardstock - SU, DP - Basic Grey "Eskimo Kisses 6x6"
Accessories: Nestabilities Petite Ovals, Petite Scalloped Ovals, Mounting Foam, Buttons, Twine, Leaves and Cherry Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts.

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow your card is so lovely! great image and beautiful background papers:) Sandra H

Robin said...

Darling tree and love those papers!! Thanks so much for playing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime,
Robin

kiwimeskreations said...

Love those unconventional colours, and it is a sweet card.
Blessings
Maxine

Kathy D. said...

Oh like the lime green and pink together.

Thanks for going "pink" with us at www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com
Hope to see you on Nov 4th when the new challenge is posted.

Marion said...

A beautiful Christmas card in lovely non-traditional colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at AnnaBelles this week.

Sandy said...

Love the background papers and the fab Chrissy tree, lovely card,
Sandy

You can view my card here

A Consuming Passion said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card Shannah and perfect for AnnaBelle Stamps challenge! Thanks for playing along!

Andrea said...

This is super sweet Shannah! I think I'm converting from traditional colours for Christmas!!
Thanks for sharing with us this week :)
Andrea

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Darling card! Love it! Also love your blog background as I have the same one on my blog......I just love birdies....:)

I recently joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
Have a wonderful day!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Ashley said...

Great job on your card! I love the way you added the flowers and buttons. Thanks for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime!

~Ashley
My Partner in Crafting Crime DT